The Museum is in Farrer Pl which is part of Canberra Avenue / Monaro St / Kings Highway , the main driving route through Queanbeyan.
- When the Museum is open you can park behind the Printing Museum just next door.
- There is limited parking on the street in front of the Museum or across the road.
- Parking is available behind the Tourist Bureau which is quite close, on the corner of Lowe St and Farrer Pl.
- There are large parking lots behind Monaro St, again quite close, if you turn left or right on Lowe St and follow the signs.
- There is also parking near Queanbeyan Park (behind the Museum) off George St. You will need to walk through the Park.
- Deanes Buslines runs regular services between Canberra and Queanbeyan.
The Museum is only a two block walk from where the buses set you down.
Welcome to Deane’s Transit Group’s website
- Countrylink Trains and Buses runs regular services from regional NSW and Sydney
The station is 2ks from the Museum. You could walk or catch a taxi.
Queanbeyan Taxis 13 2211